Kara-Moon Forum
June 30, 2024, 05:48:37 PM *
Welcome, Guest. Please login or register.

Login with username, password and session length
News: You can go back to the main site here: Kara-Moon site

Home   Help Search Login Register  
Pages: [1]
  Print  
Author Topic: Hello Again!!  (Read 4631 times)
impablomations

« on: April 18, 2013, 08:23:02 PM »

Hi guys  Grin

Been a long time since I was around, couple more heart attacks later (up to four now!) I'm starting to get some semblance of life together again.

Not sure how much use I'll be on any collabs as I'm extremely out of practice, not touched my keyboard for almost two years and not far off the same for guitar, tried playing a song that I wrote when I was last in a band and couldn't even play 1/2 of what I wrote - and I played that song on stage over 200 times... I'm going to need a LOT of practice Roll Eyes

Also, I'm extremely saddened and shocked to learn of the passing of Kara - undoubtedly a huge loss.  Although it's a bit late, my thoughts go out to Azell, Moon & their family.

I have the world's largest collection of seashells. I keep it on all the beaches of the world... perhaps you've seen it. - Steven Wright

Music is a moral law. It gives soul to the universe, wings to the mind, flight to the imagination, and charm and gaiety to life and to everything. - Plato
folderol
Kara-Moon Master

Who? Me?

« Reply #1 on: April 18, 2013, 08:40:10 PM »

A very big welcome back from me.

If you have a poem, I have a tune, and we exchange these, we can both have a poem, a tune, and a song.
- Will
offthewall
Kara-Moon-Collective
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #2 on: April 18, 2013, 09:49:20 PM »

And from me, too.
Have often wondered about your well-being. Sent a few mails with no response so presumed that you had run off to hollywood with some gorgeous film star .... as we tend to do from our part of the world  Roll Eyes

Glad to see you back.   Cheesy

Wink
James

Oren
Kara-Moon Master

...just looking for clues...

« Reply #3 on: April 18, 2013, 10:01:21 PM »

All right, Paul!

Stick around, keep an eye on us, and strum a tune or two when you can... Cool

Marc JX8P
Kara-Moon Master

« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2013, 12:29:43 PM »

Wow... Well, good to see you back!

Also known as Marc JXP
elwoodblues1969
Kara-Moon Master

Studiophile,Audiophile & Synthophile.

« Reply #5 on: April 22, 2013, 04:07:12 AM »

I'm a bit shocked that you're back(as most don't return)...but equally happy to see you here. Cool

Pages: [1]
  Print  

Jump to: